1. Please note that this website does not record any patient identifiable data (eg Name).
2. This IDRA risk assessment tool will require validation through retrospective or prospective studies in multiple private practice and University settings.
3. This is to guide considerations about care and should be used in conjunction with comprehensive treatment planning.
4. No warranty for the sites accuracy is accepted.
5. Download the reference paper. Lisa J.A. Heitz‐Mayfield Fritz Heitz Niklaus P. Lang (2020) Implant Disease Risk Assessment IDRA ‐ a tool for preventing peri‐implant disease. https://doi.org/10.1111/clr.13585